Take Home Meal Order Forms
LOOLA Weekly Meal Order Form:
- This form will be pushed out weekly by the IT department, via email through school messenger, as a reminder for LOOLA parents/guardians to complete each week.
- Link to share on your school website (not school specific): https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSd12KelNaIae9brhxAZsD- 3CC2lk6Z2iPgQU9dJN8k6z7TmxQ/ viewform?usp=sf_link
- Meal Pick Up for LOOLA will be on Friday's from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at one of the following schools:
- Carolina Springs Middle School
- Forts Pond Elementary
- Gilbert Elementary
- Oak Grove Elementary
- White Knoll High School
- AA BB students will receive three breakfast and three lunch meals to take home for their virtual learning days.
- (There will be no meal available on Labor Day since school is not scheduled to be in session)
- AA BB students may pick up meals for those days at the end of their last face-to-face school day.
- AA will pick up at the end of day on Tuesday each week.
- BB will pick up at the end of the day on Thursday each week.
- Lexington Elementary