SC High School Diploma Program Registration
- Students must be 17 years of age or older.
- Students must officially withdraw from their high school.
- Students of age 17 must be referred by attendance or from the principal of the high school from which the student withdrew and an Underage Waiver form must be completed.
- Students must meet with the Director of Adult Education at enrollment.
- All fees must be paid prior to starting classes.
- If a student has an IEP, the student will have an IEP meeting to determine that Adult Education is the appropriate educational setting for the student.
- Each student’s transcript must be evaluated. In order to qualify for the Diploma Program, the student must previously have earned a total of 17 high school credits. Other options are available for those possessing less than 17 credits.
To enroll in the Diploma Program at Lexington One Adult Education, call 821-2950 to make an appointment with the Director, Brian Barrineau.
Registration Fee: $25
$50 per credit ($25 for half credit)
Fees must be paid prior to beginning class.
Download the Registration Form, complete it, and bring it with you to your appointment.