This is some sample content for me to format.
Inspiring, preparing, and empowering students to make their world a better place.
Stand UP. Be BOLD. DO the WORK.
As a member school of the Association for Middle Level Education, Lexington Middle School is characterized by:
– Educators committed to young adolescents
– A shared vision
– High expectations for all
– An adult advocate for every student
– Family and community partnerships
– A positive school climate
Therefore, developmentally responsive middle school provides:
– Curriculum that is challenging, integrative and exploratory
– Varied teaching and learning approaches
– Flexible organizational structures
– Assessment and evaluation that provide learning
– Programs and policies that foster health, wellness and safety
– Comprehensive guidance and support services.