ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
- Monday, November 30 - We will look forward to seeing our face to face students return. Our LOOLA students will continue in their virtual learning model.
- Tuesday, December 1 - If you order a pizza from Marco's and give your child’s teacher’s name, they will donate a portion of the proceeds to our school for Marco's Spirit Day and your child could win a certificate for free pizza. Our Strengthening Families Program continues on Zoom at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2 - We recognize National Special Education Day for all of our students and teachers.
- Friday, December 4 - eLearning continues for all students with Morning Office Hours from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. and Afternoon Office Hours from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- The Linking Lexington District One event to raise awareness for Cancer of Many Colors has been extended through Dec. 4. You may send in $1 for each person you wish to honor or remember with the name of cancer they were affected by and we will add to our chain of unity. We have a beautiful chain going!
- Finally, please find the RBE December Newsletter linked here.
We look forward to another great week at RBE where we will continue to Lead. Learn. Love….and Pass It On!