ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
This week's announcements
Mon., Oct. 19, we will bring our Track A and B students, grades 3 through 5 back in a 4 day model. Our staggered drop off time is 7 a.m. and 7:50 a.m. Our tardy bell rings at 7:50. Please be patient with our carline length. It will be a longer with more students.
- We will observe National Red Ribbon Week next week with fun dress up activities!
- On Mon., Oct. 19, we welcome back 3rd-5th grade for 4-days of instruction, the Cookie Dough Fundraiser Continues, and will be Wear Red Day Day!!
- On Tues., Oct. 20, the Lexington One Board Meeting will be held at 6 PM (more info here), we will Sock It to Drugs - Wear Crazy or Mismatched Socks!!
- On Wed., Oct. 21, we will Team Up Against Drugs - Wear your Favorite Team Shirt!
- On Thurs., Oct. 22, CogAT Part 1 - 3rd & 4th Grade takes place from 9:00-10:30 AM, we will host a virtual Family Game Night - Kindergarten 6:30-7 PM, 1st Grade 7-7:30 PM, and be Unified Against Drugs - Wear RBE Colors to Show our School Unity.
- On Fri., Oct. 23, we will have Virtual Learning for all students, CogAT 3rd Grade LOOLA - Part 1 takes place from 8-9 AM, Teacher Office Hours are from 8 AM- 9 AM & 2-3 PM, and please Wear Your Pajamas all day to "Put Drugs to Sleep"
- To view the video of the Annual Title 1 Orientation/SIC meeting, please email me. See the meeting slides here: Annual Title 1/SIC(English), Annual Title 1/SIC(Spanish). Thank you for your support. Have a great remainder of your weekend!
Thank you for all you do to support RBE each and every day! Remember, Lead. Learn. Love…..Pass it On!