ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
- Monday, November 16: We will host a Make-up Picture Day for anyone who missed our fall picture dates. LOOLA students are asked to come between 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. for make-up pictures.
- Tuesday, November 17: Join our virtual Title 1/SIC Meeting at 5:00 p.m. Click here We will also have our fall Fundraiser Pick-up on Tuesday, November 17 between 2:45 and 6:00 p.m. If your child is a regular car rider in the afternoons, we plan to send their items with them when we load them into your vehicles. If your child is not a car rider, we ask that you come through the front carline between 2:45 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday to pick up your items. This will be done outside of the school building in a drive through manner.
- Thursday, November 19: For a fun treat, our students will be allowed to wear their PJs for Pajama Day! We will also recognize National Family Engagement Day with an “At Home Scavenger Hunt.” The information for this will be sent home this week.
- Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24: These days will be e-learning days to allow for an “extra” cushion against possible exposure to COVID-19 prior to our Thanksgiving holiday. These days will include synchronous and asynchronous instruction for all students. Schedules for these days are being created and will be shared out so that you will know the expectations. These will be quality learning days for our students and hopefully keep safety a priority as well.
- The Linking Lexington District One event to raise awareness for Cancer of Many Colors continues through November 20. You may send in $1 for each person you wish to honor or remember with the name of the cancer they were affected by and we will add to our chain of unity.
We look forward to another great week at RBE where we will continue to Lead. Learn. Love….and Pass It On!