ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
Greetings Roadrunner Families,
Please read below to see some important reminders for the upcoming week.
- There is no school tomorrow, Monday, January 18. This is a holiday for students and all staff in recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Students returning from LOOLA to a face to face classroom will begin on Tuesday, January 19. Please make sure your child brings any workbooks, texts, or other materials with them on Tuesday. Also, please be reminded that ALL students are required to wear face masks or face coverings. This is a district expectation.
- If your child is returning face to face on January 19, we ask that you please send a note to let teachers know how your child will be going home (car rider, bus rider, daycare, or Alphabest). In order for your child to ride a bus, you must have completed a bus form and have received approval from transportation before your child is able to ride.
- We will host a School Improvement Council Zoom meeting on Tuesday, January 19. Please access the SIC Meeting Zoom link here. We hope you can join us!
- Parents and caregivers are invited to participate in a free Teachers College Reading & Writing Project Parent & Caregiver Workshop on Thursday, January 28 from 1 - 3 p.m. (Eastern time). You are able to choose workshops that match your needs and may come for one workshop or many. Click the link here to register.
- If your family is interested in participating in the Strengthening Families Program (SFP) through the Children’s Trust funded grant at RBE, please complete the form linked here. Cycle 8 of the program will begin on Tuesday, February 9. If you have graduated the program in a previous cycle, you are not able to repeat the program.
- Breakfast and Lunch meals will continue to be served at no cost to all students for the remainder of the school year. This applies to all 4 plus 1, AA Cohort, BB Cohort, and LOOLA students.
- “4 plus 1” students may sign up for hybrid take home meals to be picked up on Thursdays before they leave for the day. They must complete the form by 9 a.m. on Thursdays and can find their hybrid take home meal sign up form here. They need to look for their school's name under "Hybrid Take Home Meal Order Forms".
- LOOLA students may sign up for their meals to be picked up on Fridays, between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., at one of the school locations listed below. They must complete this form by 6 p.m. on Tuesdays. The form will reopen at 1 p.m. each Friday for the following week's meal service. (Please note that the form is now closed for this Friday's meal service. It will re-open on Friday at 1 p.m.)
o Carolina Springs Middle School
o Forts Pond Elementary School
o Gilbert Elementary School
o Oak Grove Elementary School
o White Knoll Elementary School
We look forward to next week at RBE where we will continue to Lead. Learn. Love….and Pass It On!