ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
Greetings Roadrunner Families,
Please read below to see some important reminders for the upcoming week
- March is Music in Our Schools Month! Your child may elect to participate in the Virtual Talent Show by completing the form here.
- Our Roadrunner Tots program meets on Tuesday, March 2 at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom. Marco’s Spirit Day is Tuesday as well. Order with your child’s teacher’s name and we will receive a portion of the proceeds and the class with the most participation will recieve a pizza certificate for students.
- Read Across America Week will be recognized March 1 through 4. See below:
- Monday, March 1 - Students snuggle up with a good book and wear PJ's.
- Tuesday, March 2 - Read inside or outside and wear your clothes inside out!
- Wednesday, March 3 - "I can read anything!” Wear a t-shirt with words to read!
- Thursday, March 4 - Dress as your favorite book character!
- Monday, March 15 is a school holiday. Spring Picture & “Group” Picture Day will be Wednesday, March 17. More information will follow!
- March 19 is the first face to face Friday for all students in grades 4K through 5.
- We ask that you send only plastic water bottles with your child. We cannot allow glass water bottles.
- If you were able to participate in the Lexington One Virtual Day for Families, we would love your feedback! Please complete this form. If you were unable to join the live sessions, we have linked all of the recordings here to watch at a time that is convenient. You’ll find many topics to help you support your child with reading, writing, math and social emotional needs. Kids who have an adult deeply invested in their learning, do better in school. We are thankful for your partnership and investment in your child’s learning.
- Please reach out to our nurse, Blaine Poole at 803-821-4623, if your child has any COVID-19 symptoms, has been a close contact, or has tested positive. She will share all of the return to school information with you. Also, please send in any doctor’s notes or up to ten parent notes for student absences. It is very important that we get absences marked appropriately for attendance documentation.
We look forward to a great week at RBE where we will continue to Lead. Learn. Love….and Pass It On!