ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
We had a great week at RBE and are looking forward to the upcoming week! Please see the information below about things going on at RBE this week:
- First, thank you to those who were able to purchase a Chick-Fil-A biscuit to support Relay for Life on Tuesday. We sold all 200 biscuits in less than 25 minutes!
- The PTO Fall Fundraiser has been submitted and we are working to settle on a delivery date and are awaiting the final date for the Kona Ice party and the Silly String event! It will likely be toward the end of October. Thanks for being patient!
- On Tuesday, October 5, students will have their fall pictures taken by Strawbridge Studios. You should have received a packet with purchasing details. We always love to see how cute the students look for pictures! We will also continue with our Roadrunner Tots virtual program with Mrs. Lind on Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. by Zoom. I had a ball reading to these cuties last week! Marco’s Spirit Day is also Tuesday. Tell Marco’s that you belong to the RBE family and give your child’s teacher’s name! We receive a portion of the sales and your child could earn a personal-sized pizza certificate! The Strengthening Families Program continues by Zoom at 6 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Wednesday, October 6, will be our second Collaborative Planning Day with dismissal at 11:20 a.m. You should have received notification of the earlier dismissal time from Central Services earlier this week. If your child has a transportation change, please send a note to notify us.
- Friday, October 8 will be the last date that we will accept the Reading for Education Fundraiser. The students have really enjoyed getting their prizes!! I got very lucky and got the rare Scarlet Macaw!! Friday will also be our first Relay for Life Pajama Day!!! If your child wishes to participate, he or she can wear their favorite PJs for $1 to support our Relay for Life efforts!
- Car riders may be dropped off at 7 a.m. The tardy bell will ring at 7:40 a.m. after which you must come into the secured entry to sign in your child. Students are dismissed at 2:20 p.m.
- Please be aware that in a high spread COVID time, masks are strongly recommended for students and staff. If you plan for your child to wear a mask, please provide one for him or her.
- All who enter our health room must wear a mask at all times because it is considered a healthcare facility. If your child is experiencing COVID symptoms, is a close contact, or has received a positive diagnosis, please complete the link found here. After you report, someone from the district will contact you to provide you guidance and a tentative return to school date.
We thank you for your continued support and are happy to be working with your family! We look forward to seeing you all back at RBE where we will continue to Lead. Learn. Love….and Pass It On!