With the changes to our registration process and the needs presented by social distancing requirements and the hybrid schedule, we have had to make some changes in how we assign student parking spaces. Please follow the steps below to provide the necessary information to receive a parking pass. Students who complete this process will be assigned a parking space and may park on campus.
Please see the requirements below to be able to drive and park at GHS. Students who have completed the requirements will be assigned a spot.
- Complete Alive a 25 Course (Visit SCNSC.ORG and click find a class to sign up for an upciming course if you have not completed it.)
- Pay $5 Parking Fee
- The student can either pay this at GHS - the exact amount only. Or you can call 803-821-1989 and pay over the phone.
- Complete Parking Form HERE. You will need the following:
- PDF/Photo of Alive at 25 certificate.
- Vehicle Tag Number
- Vehicle Make, Model, Car, and Type
- Agree to Parking Rules & Regulations
- Consent to Drug Testing - Download the form HERE
- You may email the signed form to Antonia DiCrocco at email@example.com