Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Special Education from the College of Charleston (1998) Master of Arts in Instructional Accommodations from Francis Marion University (2001)
My Professional Accomplishments
- I began my Teaching Career in 1998 in Darlington, SC, and I have taught all but one year in Public Education in the area of Special Education.
- I have Taught in Oklahoma, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Member of the Service Den
My Professional Passions & Strengths
- Creating a safe and warm classroom environment
- Meeting the individual learning needs of my students
- Highly Effective Teaching Strategies
My Personal Passions
I have been married to my husband, Mitch since 1998. We have 2 children, Marley and Candler. We are members of Lexington Baptist Church, and are also avid Gamecock fans. You can always find us at sporting events cheering on our favorite Gamecocks.. I enjoy baking, shopping and spending time with my family and friends.