Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of South Carolina.
My Professional Accomplishments
- Preschool Teacher, Saxe Gotha Child Development Center
- Training Supervisor for Nationwide Insurance, Columbia, South Carolina
- Case Manager for Dual-Diagnosis Patients at Pineland Mental Health, Statesboro, Georgia
- Executive Administrative Assistant , Advanced Technology Institute, Charleston, South Carolina
My Professional Passions & Strengths
- Approachable and Welcoming
- Honest and Straightforward
- Building a Positive Work Environment
My Personal Passions
I have been married to my husband, Lance, for 20 years. We have two fabulous red headed boys, Wyatt (17) and Landon (14). We spend A LOT of time at ball fields and basketball courts! Also, we love going boating and fishing on Lake Murray. I enjoy decorating, reading and kayaking in my spare time.