Degrees and Certifications:
Columbia College-Columbia, SC (B.A. Elementary Education)
My Professional Accomplishments
- Montessori Lower Elementary Certification
- 11 years teaching experience
My Professional Passions & Strengths
- I am a dedicated teacher who helps students develop academic, social, emotional, and physical skills.
- I build a community in a peaceful environment.
- I organize effective lessons that require students to collaborate with one another.
My Personal Passions
I currently live in Chapin with my husband and two children. Mallory is a 10th grader at Chapin High School and John is 4 years old. We have a dog, a cat, and a bearded dragon. I enjoy reading, kayaking, swimming, and traveling.