Online Registration for ALL Students
Lexington County School District One will again offer parents an opportunity to register their students, complete paperwork, and pay fees online through our online registration system for the 2021–2022 school year. This process begins later in July.
To complete the online registration process, you will need:
- Current email address
- Completed South Carolina Certificate of Immunization
- Current utility bill/statement, lease/mortgage statement or property tax statement showing parent’s name and home address within the district for proof of residency
- Parent’s South Carolina driver’s license or other state or federal photo identification
- Student’s COVID-19 vaccination card (OPTIONAL)
- In the event of COVID-19 exposure, a vaccinated student with a valid vaccination card may not have to quarantine.
You will receive another email later in July closer to open enrollment later this month. We look forward to another great school year!
New Student Enrollment - Now Online
Parents of students new to Lexington School District One will enroll their students online this year by clicking on one of the links below. You will need to create an account in order to complete the enrollement process.
In order to enroll your child, you will need the following documentation: (Click here for more information)
- your child’s birth certificate
- a completed South Carolina Certificate of Immunization
- proof of residency within the school’s zone
Please note that this is the initial enrollment process. You will receive more information about online registration in July.
For more information on Preschool enrollment, please click here.
For more information on 5K enrollment, please click here.
If you are unable to produce any of the documents listed above or complete enrollment online, please contact Megan Whittle at (803) 821-0104 or the Office of Student Services at 803-821-1029 to discuss alternative documentation that may be acceptable.
Summer Food Service Program
Oak Grove Elementary School
Oak Grove Elementary School is a hidden gem with a family feel. We are a loving community of diversity that empowers all students to reach their full potential.
A Message Principal Graham
Welcome to Oak Grove Elementary School. As a community school, you will feel the family connection as you walk through the doors. Our classrooms are filled with wonderful students from Preschool-Fifth Grade. We empower our students to strive to Be Kind, Work Hard, Be Brave.Christy M. GrahamPrincipalOak Grove Elementary SchoolOffice Number: 821-0101