Friday January 22, 2021
Wow! Where has January gone? This has been a busy month as we prepared for the start of the second semester with the return of some students back for face to face instruction and others moving into virtual. We are off to great learning!!
Please note that Thursday, January 28, is Spirit Wear Day AND all day restaurant day at Zaxby's for pickup!!! What a great combination for the last Thursday in January!! Can't wait to see the teal and black or Midway shirts on Thursday. Of course, picking up dinner really delights me for closing the day as I don't have to cook!!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner. If your child is bringing Valentine's Day cards, please note the following expectations:
1. There is a card for each student in the class.
2. No candy or food items allowed including the sucker or treat on a card.
3. Cards must be sent to the school by Monday, February 8, for the 3-day quarantine.
4. Please do not lick envelopes to seal.
5. Cards brought after February 8 will be sent home with students the following week.
6. Valentine's Day bags will be made/decorated at school to collect cards.
Please help us stay safe by following these expectations. The teachers will collect these cards in a tub or box and set away from the class for quarantining until dispersing on Thursday, February 11. We want our students to safely enjoy this special day!
Have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm, safe, and well!