- If you need to report a positive Covid result or a close contact please click: HERE
- If you need to report your child is having symptoms and has not been tested for Covid, your child had symptoms but has now tested negative, or a vaccine card please click: HERE
- If you are requesting an early return for a child on quarantine please click here: HERE
- If your child is a student athlete and has tested positive please complete this return to play FORM
- If your child is a student athlete and has had symptoms without a positive test please complete this return to play FORM
High School (9 - 12)
To intentionally focus on building relationships that raise expectations and relevant rigor in teaching and learning that empowers students and faculty as effective learners, ethical people, and contributors to a better world.
8:35 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Reminder for Dismissal of StudentsPlease email email@example.com with Name of student, parent, phone number and day and time of dismissal.
On day of dismissal, if car riders, please call Ms. Griffin at 821-1922 when you have reached our parking lot. If no answer, please call Mrs. Benton at 821-1908. At that time we will call the student down for dismissal and they will walk out to your car.
If the student is a car driver, have them come to Ms. Griffin's office the morning of dismissal for a pass to the parking lot.
Helpful eLearning Information!As you practice your eLearning Day here are some resources that may be helpful. We have created a GHS Student Hub that can be found at bit.ly/GHSStudentHub.This document contains information for troubleshooting on your MacBook, a FAQ document for GHS processes, and links to some useful websites. Please take a moment to open it up and "bookmark" it by clicking on the star at the end of the search bar.I have also included 5 tips for taking care of your computer. Remember if you do not have the case on, insurance will not cover if you break it. Also, you are not allowed to decorate your case or put stickers on it.