ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
Greetings Roadrunner Families,
Please read below to see some important reminders for the upcoming week
- We enjoyed seeing so many Rock Star Students and Staff on Friday. Next week we will continue with our “Theme Fridays” on April 23. We will have “Flashback Friday.” If your child would like to participate, he or she can wear Tie-Dyed clothing from head to toe!
There will be a Ready 4K Family Night that will be held on Tuesday, April 27 at 6 p.m. Registration is no longer required. Families will receive a direct link in their Ready4K text message. They will also push out a reminder the day of with the same link. Please see the PDFs of the flyers here: ET Ready4K April 2021 Workshop Image (1).png, ET SPANISH Ready4K April 2021 Workshop Image.png . We will also have Chick-fil-A biscuits in the morning carline for sale to support Relay for Life. They will be $3 each and we will order a greater amount.
- We will host a make up day for any child who missed Spring Pictures recently. The date will be Wednesday, April 28 and times will be shared.
- Your child can continue to seek $1 pledges for our upcoming Read-A-Thon to benefit Relay for Life. Pledges are $1 per minute for a total of 30 minutes. These are due by April 29. Forms have been sent, but if you need another, please let us know.
- Please remember to complete the Parent Opinion Survey by May 30 at this link: https://ed.sc.gov/surveys/
parent-survey/ Once at the survey, choose either the English or Spanish version of the survey to complete. Families should complete only one survey for each of their children enrolled in public school. Next, enter the seven-digit ID of our school. The ID for RBE is: 3201011.
- Please reach out to our school nurse, Victoria Blaine Poole at 803-821-4623, if your child has any COVID-19 symptoms, has been a close contact, or has tested positive. She will share all of the return to school information with you. Also, please send in any doctor’s notes or up to ten parent notes for student absences. It is very important that we get absences marked appropriately for attendance documentation.
- If your child has been approved to return early from quarantine, please be advised that he/she cannot ride the bus until the full 14-day quarantine period has ended. Thank you for your patience and understanding of this requirement!
We look forward to a great week at RBE where we will continue to Lead. Learn. Love….and Pass It On!